Saturday, October 11, 2008

Just Cards :)

This has been a slow week as to activities to take pictures of but a very busy week with my cards2customers.com business! Many of you know about the card business I started this summer. I signed on two new distributors and I am quite excited! Both are daughters of very good friends of ours.

The first is Christine Schmidt, daughter of Bob and Anna Moone. Christine lives in Westerville.

Next is Lisa Hurst, daughter of Jane and Tom Wright. Lisa lives in Denver, NC, near Charlotte.

Both are wives and mothers and this should be a great business they can build from home!

Remember me when you make a trip to the store to buy your next $3 Hallmark card! Our cards are much less expensive, you just choose a card online from the card catalog using any computer and all the work of mailing the high quality card is done for you. You can even have your own handwriting and signature fonts, enclose a gift, and upload your address book if you like. The custom picture features are amazing! Think of someone you would like to send a card to and go to my website to send a free card! cards2customers.com. Let me know what you think!

No comments: