Thursday, September 11, 2008

More tailgating - Janie Gets Busted!

Britney stopped off to tailgate
on her way to the MTV Awards-
if anyone knows where to find a good party
it would be her ;)




We have not tailgated away from the main area of campus in so many years we really were quite naive about the alcohol police! We were shocked to see a large contingent of men and women in black shirts with bright gold letters reading AGENT descend on the tailgaters. I was quite fascinated and started taking pictures. As I came back to our tailgate, my little red camera in hand, an agent came up to me and said many of us work undercover and you are not permitted to take our picture. He said he would have to TAKE my camera! I explained that we could just erase those pictures and he said NO, he would have to TAKE my camera. I tried again to explain we could easily erase them when he said he had handcuffs!! At this point everyone started laughing
and it turned out they had put him up to it!
and I call these people my friends! ;)


With no staff parking pass for the first time in many years, we were forced to tailgate with the "masses" at the Fawcett Center this week. If it were not for the trouble that our guests had finding a place to park I thought it was kind of fun to be in all of the action...well maybe not the alcohol police action, but..... seriously the other drawback is that without a pass people told us to get the best spots near the grass they arrive as early as 4 am!!! :( We are still working on what to do next time.....we were there at 7:40 am and the lot was virtually full!
Yes indeed, that is exactly what you think it is! :)
Some People take their tailgating VERY seriously!

Of course Brutus attends all tailgates!
Alicia and her daughter Cindy

Larry & Brenda attend the OU game

The OU Marching 110 gets down!
They were a real crowd pleaser

No comments: